CCMR Statement of Faith
We as a Ministry exist to glorify God in all aspects and areas of our life and ministry. We seek to see others come to know and enjoy God personally, and to disciple and create an atmosphere in which we can serve one another with Christ’s love to his glory.
- In the Triune God existing in three Persons who sovereignly rule over all.
- God the Father; an infinite personal spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, justice, and love.
- God the Son, Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God. Conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin to be the sinless substitute payment for all the sins of those who receive Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- God the Spirit, the Holy Spirit who indwells and empowers every believer to live a life of obedience to Christ marked by faith and love for others.
- All people are, by nature, separated from God and responsible for their sin.
- Salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all who realize their sinfulness, and turn from their sin to receive Jesus Christ. They are immediately a child of God and a member of the universal church made of all believers throughout the entire world.
- Those who have turned from sin to receive and obey Jesus Christ have been born again. They are responsible to obey two ordinances:
- Baptism, an outward sign of inward cleansing through Christ.
- Communion, a personal direct accountability to Christ for obedience to Christ.
- In the personal return of Christ to establish His Kingdom in which all believers will partake.
- The final judgment and eternal suffering of all who reject salvation through Jesus Christ.
To the Word of God alone as the basis for all of our faith & practice. We reject doctrinal viewpoints or spiritual phenomenon which are based solely on experience.